LDR MAID OF HONOR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDR MAID OF HONOR

My BFF just got engaged and I am the maid of honor, she will be starting to plan her wedding at the beginning on 2012, and I am moving to CA with my S/O at that time. I will try and fly out as much as I can but I feel really sad that I won't be there for her, I really want to help her with the planning and everything. I'm just upset about it. Bad timing, haha.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had to deal with this? or tips??

I'm on the other side of the fence, all my BMs have been long distance to me at some point in the planning, my MOH especially. I haven't even seen her once in person since I got engaged at Christmas.
    The internet is a lovely thing though, there's a lot you can help with even at a distance.
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I am in the same boat. I have one BM here and the rest are in Mo. I won't have time to do deal w all their dresses. David's Bridal has numerous locations so my BMs are just going to go to to their closest ones and get the dress I pick here. It's kind of nerve wracking but I'm hoping there's no hang ups :P. I have no choice though..wish me luck!

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 PM ----------

almost forgot..best of luck with everyone else also in this situation!
      " Love don't run....Love don't hide...Love don't turn away or back down from a fight.
      Baby I'm right here..and I and going anywhere"

Mitch and Stephanie July 14, 2011

Comment

Working...
      X