Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matching Man's & Woman's Wedding Ring Set for sale

Hi Everyone,

I am in a bad financial spot right now. I am trying to sell my engagement and wedding rings, as well as the matching man's ring. The rings are in almost new condition and have recently been cleaned by a jeweler. I wouldn't normally post something like this here, but I thought that maybe there is a couple in our forums somewhere that is looking to get engaged soon or is already engaged or married and don't have the finances for expensive rings. These rings are good quality! Please private message me if you are interested. Below I have included the link to my craigslist sale page.

https://southjersey.craigslist.org/jwl/2631855504.html

Have you gone to a pawn shop? Also try ebay, thats where my friend got hers from.

Comment

I posted them on ebay this morning. I have not yet tried a pawn shop. I am saving that as a last resort. Thanks!

Comment

are you engaged ? or no? Or were you saving them for when you do get engaged?

Comment

No we are not engaged yet? We are talking about it, but right now our finances don't permit it. The rings are from my previous marriage.

Comment

*bump

Comment

Working...
            X