No announcement yet.

Engaged :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hadnt read this yet! Congratulations! will it be a courthouse wedding or a real cerimony?
    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Thank you
        It's going to be a courthouse wedding, my hubby to be and i have zero interest i having a proper wedding.
        As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Yayyy! Congratulations!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post
            Thank you
            It's going to be a courthouse wedding, my hubby to be and i have zero interest i having a proper wedding.
            do whatever feels right.
            my cousin was married previously, beautiful wedding and all.

they divorced after 7 or 8 years together.

after some time and some failed relationships she met her now husband. they got engaged, and were planning a wedding, nothing big, but they found out she ws pregnant of 3 months. she still had her periods during this time, so they dodnt suspect. one onth after or less they got married in the courthouse, small party afterwards with just close friends, more of a dinner. they just spent more on the wedding pictures.

baby number two followed right after (she also found out after, because she got pregnant right after the first baby, and also had her periods with the second pregnancy. they are one year and some days appart, same month)

And she is happy! she was 34 when she married her now husband, and he is amazing, and their family is beautitul.

do whatever works for you. marriage is more than a party.

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 AM ----------

Originally posted by leonsfangirl View Post
            Thank you
            do whatever feels right.
            my cousin was married previously, beautiful wedding and all.

they divorced after 7 or 8 years together.

after some time and some failed relationships she met her now husband. they got engaged, and were planning a wedding, nothing big, but they found out she ws pregnant of 3 months. she still had her periods during this time, so they dodnt suspect. one onth after or less they got married in the courthouse, small party afterwards with just close friends, more of a dinner. they just spent more on the wedding pictures.

baby number two followed right after (she also found out after, because she got pregnant right after the first baby, and also had her periods with the second pregnancy. they are one year and some days appart, same month)

And she is happy! she was 34 when she married her now husband, and he is amazing, and their family is beautitul.

do whatever works for you. marriage is more than a party.
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

I've been married before and even then i didn't want the big white wedding thing. I'm not a big pretty dress girl either and as neither of us are church go-ers that was a no go. The way we look at it, we have more important things to spend our money on. I have my mom and step dad (hopefully) flying over and my children will be with us and his close family too. And thats all we want.
              As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Working...
              X