Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nothing official, i just really want to share!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing official, i just really want to share!

Ok sooo this morning my man and i were talking and i know i've kinda been annoying him the past iunno say 6 months? about marriage etc. But anyway i decided to stop tlaking about it for the past month or so. I honestly did not realise how much pressure i was putting on him. He's been trying to save up and since money has been tight...well really i shouldve caught on way sooner than i did. He knew my intention wasnt to pressure him but as he said it was like "being slapped in the face" every time i said stuff about our engagement. He said he wants me to carry on talking aabout it but not actually set a date on when and whats gonna happen. Which is cool.

So anyway back to what i actually wanted to share..He said a while back that he wants to choose the ring etc etc make it a suprise and romantic etc. So i never told him or showed him what kinda rings i like. Thing is i dont wear jewelry except for the princess crown necklace he bought me, i dont wear rings cause (this sounds so silly but) i've been saving my fingers to wear the only ring i want to wear, that and i cant wear rings for health and safety reasons at work. He knows my ring size cause he asked me over 6 months back (thats when i realllly started talking about weddings lol) so anyway..he showed me this ring online and said "this is the kinda ring you like right? it's got the perfect cut" xD He then showed me another ring and said "i like this one too cause it reminds me of the bouquet of floewrs i always buy you".

AHHH! im so trying to not get over excited cause i know it wont happen soon (he's still a lil tight with money) but i know it will happen at some point! So yeah i dont wanna tell family and friends so im telling you guys! lol

But anyway i was worried about whether he knew my tastes but seriously this man is just amazing to me! He knows me so well! And im seeing him in 2 weeks 6 days!!! (ok im calm now xD - i get way too excited)

VERY exciting! And it's great he knew exactly what you wanted

Comment

XD! i know right! and thanks!

Comment

That is exciting!!!! It is definitely hard to keep such exciting news to yourself.
        I am in the same boat. He has been so nervous about getting engaged, not even wanting to talk about it. But the last few months he has been and he bought me a RING!!! So even though we are not engaged yet it is definitely happening sometime soon. Make sure you tell us about the proposal when it happens. I love hearing that kind of stuff, makes me cry(happy tears of course) (,:

Comment

ohh you gotta let us know how he proposes!

But yeah it wont be for a while for us. Still thanks! xD

Comment

Working...
          X