X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats, you guys look very happy

Comment

Originally posted by Ally View Post
      Haven't started the process yet as we are still trying to get enough evidence of an existing relationship i.e. shared bank accounts etc.

When will you get married? Who will be moving?

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Thank you all for the kind sentiments . It still feels unreal hehe
      You probably know about the site already, but i've been reading it for a while now visajourney.com the people on there are really helpful regarding visa apps. We've been gathering evidence of a bonafide relationship for a long while now cause i want to be prepared. Stuff like ATM reciepts, boarding passes etc. I didnt think you needed the shared bank account stuff till the interview but i could be wrong, i stopped reading that site along time ago because it's gonna be a while before we get married.

We were planning late next year but no engagement yet, but it's coming xD And i'll be moving to the states, CA i cant wait!

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by Ally View Post
      Haven't started the process yet as we are still trying to get enough evidence of an existing relationship i.e. shared bank accounts etc.

When will you get married? Who will be moving?

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 PM ----------

Thank you all for the kind sentiments . It still feels unreal hehe
      You probably know about the site already, but i've been reading it for a while now visajourney.com the people on there are really helpful regarding visa apps. We've been gathering evidence of a bonafide relationship for a long while now cause i want to be prepared. Stuff like ATM reciepts, boarding passes etc. I didnt think you needed the shared bank account stuff till the interview but i could be wrong, i stopped reading that site along time ago because it's gonna be a while before we get married.

We were planning late next year but no engagement yet, but it's coming xD And i'll be moving to the states, CA i cant wait!

Comment

Awwwh congrats! thats so cute

Comment

We were planning late next year but no engagement yet, but it's coming xD And i'll be moving to the states, CA i cant wait![/QUOTE]

I find visajourney relates to immigration for the USA, but I'll be moving to the UK. I found a site that is helpful though you have to pay to get critical info. If anyone knows of a UK immigration site, I'd appreciate a link for any such site
          Met Online : July 2013
          Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
          2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
          3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
          Proposal : December 2014
          Closed distance : February 2015
          Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

oh my bad. I heard moving to the uk is easier. I dont have any info on uk immigration though

Comment

Congrats! You look so happy!
              I'm trying to convince my SO to get married when he visits, but he doesn't like the idea of an LD marriage.
              Sooo... we have to wait until I can move.

First Met Online: October 2010
              First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
              Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
              First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
              Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
              Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
              Engaged!: June 1, 2013
              Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

Originally posted by ChibiFelicia View Post
                oh my bad. I heard moving to the uk is easier. I dont have any info on uk immigration though

Well, the application process/period is much shorter than if I were moving to the USA, so that's a plus

Comment

Originally posted by Sunbeam View Post
                  Congrats! You look so happy!
                  I'm trying to convince my SO to get married when he visits, but he doesn't like the idea of an LD marriage.
                  Sooo... we have to wait until I can move.

Haha, nobody likes the idea of LD marriage lol. Getting married felt right and the best choice for us in our situation

Goodluck with convincing him

Comment

Working...
                  X