No announcement yet.

Wedding invitations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of these have got me thinking i should be more inventive! if only i had the money lol Although, i could make something like that maybe? :P

Comment

Originally posted by Xanahtas View Post
      All of these have got me thinking i should be more inventive! if only i had the money lol Although, i could make something like that maybe? :P

Have you ever thought of printable invites? You can buy a digital file of the invite for cheap and print them off at home? Like these for example:

https://idoityourself.com.au/shop/in...able-file.html

Thats what I was going to do before I found someone who would do mine for free

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

love the passport idea!

First Met Online: October 2010
        First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
        Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
        First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
        Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
        Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
        Engaged!: June 1, 2013
        Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

This is an awesome idea for any LDR couple! But I looked it up and most places want you to order a certain amount, though. I really don't think my SO and I will need passport invitations for $500. BUT if I can find some other websites and if I like their design... I will so do it!

Comment

Try etsy, they have it for cheaper! many different crafters. some want minimum 30 orders or something, costing 5 dollars per passport i guess. and the initial design fee.

as we wont have that many guests when we have the religious wedding, i wont spend that much on the passports. also, for the guests of my family that wont be able to go to the wedding, it will also be a keepsake, because i will only order the ammount of wedding favours of people that confirmed their presence. so the invitation will be the 'wedding favour' of those that cant go.
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
              Try etsy, they have it for cheaper! many different crafters. some want minimum 30 orders or something, costing 5 dollars per passport i guess. and the initial design fee.
              Awesome! Will bookmark that page. Now I definitely would love to do this!

Comment

i love the travel theme and agree that for many of us here on the board its fitting. Although : ( i mentioned it to my man and he was like "visa bride".... so mean. He then proceeded to say whatever i decide cause all he wants is the manual labour and choice in food lol Im so gonna be mean and change the theme to pink and white and force him to wear hot pink or something.

Comment

Visabride? wow.

well, at least my guests wont have that thought, because they know me and my SO.

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Visabride? wow.

well, at least my guests wont have that thought, because they know me and my SO.

---------- Post added at 11:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

Originally posted by NaNi View Post
                  Awesome! Will bookmark that page. Now I definitely would love to do this!
                  will pm you some of my findings.
                  our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

@Engel my man knows that when we first starting talking about it i was very adamant that i would get there myself. Until things got a little more serious. It's reverse psych. Laughs at me about it so i'd stop being silly about it. He thinks i are too up tight : ) Plus that i care too much about what other people think.

Comment

The lovely lady who is designing our invitations just put our Save the Dates on her blog! Looky:

https://yayinvites.com/?p=283

I am so stupidly excited to see what our invites are going to look like it's not even funny I'm such a nerd

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Very nice, nicole!!

Comment

Working...
                        X