Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding shoes

I just bought them and am really in love! <3

what were your wedding shoes like, or what will they be, if you bought them already or have your eyes on an specific one?
    our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

theyre so pretty!

too high for me though. My man would just laugh at me if i tried to walk in shoes like that : ( i think i need to wear high heels more often so i can train myself to wear pretty shoes lol

Wedges or thick heels to 4" are high enough for me. I have never mastered the stiletto types : (

Comment

here are mine:

and both of ours together:

hehehehe so freaking awesome! My SO is only half an inch taller than me, and I cannot walk in heels, so I got custom converse I'm gonna be soooo comfy!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
      <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
      The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
      <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
      <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
      Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
      Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nicole, that's super cool

These are mine:https://members.lovingfromadistance....1&d=1322082927

I love them and as far as heels go they are pretty comfy. Sometimes I think I should have gone higher though, because Obi's a lot taller than me
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Oh my! those are super cute! They would be too high for me to wear on such a hectic and long day though. Mine were only 2 inches high, but they are tucked away so can"t get a pic of them now.
          Met Online : July 2013
          Met in person : April - May 2014 (3 wks)
          2nd visit : June - August 2014 (2 months)
          3rd visit : December - Jan (2wks)
          Proposal : December 2014
          Closed distance : February 2015
          Married : April 5, 2015

Comment

Wow, yours are really pretty, Engel!

We're not even close to getting married yet (not that I'm aware of, at least ) but I know I'll want reaaaally simple shoes. Kinda like these maybe:

The heels could be a bit higher than the ones on those shoes, but I don't want them to be too high, I don't like walking with high heels that much The bows look nice but I wouldn't even need them. Just plain, white shoes. Nothing sparkly, nothing too fancy.

Like them, but not quite as high.. bloody gorgeous ♥

My mum's still got her own wedding shoes and I'd so be wearing them if they weren't too big for me

Comment

Originally posted by ChibiFelicia View Post
              theyre so pretty!

too high for me though. My man would just laugh at me if i tried to walk in shoes like that : ( i think i need to wear high heels more often so i can train myself to wear pretty shoes lol

Wedges or thick heels to 4" are high enough for me. I have never mastered the stiletto types : (

They are high but incredibly confortable! Im a short girl (Im 1.59 cms and he is 1.85 cms) so i learned to walk on heels since I was 14. haha

@Nicole, I cant see the second picture!
              But I loved yours! where did you make it and how much it costed? I could look into making a pair for us for our honeymoon, as I will probably want to walk a lot with him when we travel, and would be great to have my new married name into my shoes all the time to show off. XD

@Zephii, I cant manage to see your picture either!

@Elina, Thank you so much! I need to take a picture of me actually wearing them! Its been some time since I had bought such high heels! Im wearing more practical shoes in Germany as I dont have a car there and need to walk more. I had almost forgotten how wearing heels makes me feel good about myself! haha
              our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Nicole cool shoes! My grad shoes were white and pink high top converse. I figure why wear something that is going to hurt and be uncomfortable like heels if no one can see them? Im sure my shoes if I get married will be either flats or running shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
                  But I loved yours! where did you make it and how much it costed? I could look into making a pair for us for our honeymoon, as I will probably want to walk a lot with him when we travel, and would be great to have my new married name into my shoes all the time to show off. XD
                  Haa, I might steal that idea
                  Nicole, that's pretty cool what you're doing, and I bet it'd be comfortable too I think I'd be too traditional to do something like that but it's cool still!

I can't even remember the last time I wore high heels.. probably 2-3 years ago haha. And those weren't even that high.. I only own one pair of high heels and they're about 3cm high haha. Which isn't a lot

I'll probably stumble quite a bit on my wedding day.. I'll need some practice too haha.

I've been thinking about having a shorter dress than usual (there goes me being traditional, I guess ), so I'll need to have nice-looking shoes because they would show x)

Comment

I can never get my pictures to work, so I made it a link

Elina - I think shorter wedding dresses have been done often enough that they are totally fine tradition-wise now

I've been practicing dancing in my shoes in the hopes that I wont fall on my face (or get huge blisters) on the day.

Comment

These were mine. LOVED them.
                      My heart belongs to a pilot!
                      ~*~
                      ~*~
                      [/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                        Elina - I think shorter wedding dresses have been done often enough that they are totally fine tradition-wise now
                        Haha, thanks, what a relief Yeah, I started thinking about it.. and my mum wore a short dress.. down to her knees only and that was like 40 years ago so yeah, maybe it will be alright Just all I've seen lately have been long, so.. I don't even think a long one would suit me that well.. Oh well, getting ahead of things and off-topic, so

Wedding shoes yaayyyy!

Comment

Trethy - I love those

Comment

Im going crazy with mine and picking Irregular Choice shoes! Im gonna get them in the sale at xmas time https://www.schuh.co.uk/womens-pink-...ebt/1158663520

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post

I just bought them and am really in love! <3

what were your wedding shoes like, or what will they be, if you bought them already or have your eyes on an specific one?
                              Lady, those are some fabulous shoes.

I know we've come to blows in the past, but I just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying following your wedding planning posts. I'm excited for you and wish you and the future husband all the best!

Comment

Working...
                              X