No announcement yet.

Wedding entrance music?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes! Nicole i loved that one too! Such a nice movie too >.< Im so tempted to use it too, i found a few other disney tracks and that, i'll have to post a few i found

Comment

I found this. I think i have found what i will be walking down the isle to! all i need to do now is find a Harpist to play! This is me and my SO's favourite Disney movie so i think its perfect lol (from the start to about 1:40 i think would be good?)

Comment

Aaaahhhh, this thread.. it's got me want to start planning our wedding, and we're not even engaged yet >_____> haha.

I've never thought of this before, but I do know I most definitely don't want the typical wedding song playing as I walk down haha. We're most likely not gonna get married in a church, so it doesn't really matter which song we'd choose. I'd like it to be something slowish and simple and beautiful. Though I'd also like it to be a song that meant something to us.. the only worry is that I know I'd start crying walking to a song like that. Hmmmm..

I like the idea of the song Marry Me playing.. and I like the song You Belong to Me as well.
        Amazed by Goot (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GoSpLABQus) is one of our songs.. and I think that'd sound good in that situation.
        I looove Hans Zimmer, and I think the song Cry is gorgeous.. the beginning sounds sad but if it started from around 30sec.. that might be good.
        I also love some of Yiruma's songs, like River Flows in You and Kiss the Rain, so beautiful.
        Don't know if all of these would be appropriate as the entrance song, but they're all important to me/us and will probably be played at the reception Unless Sam disagrees

Oh dear.. why did I go on this thread xD Was a mistake haha

Comment

I want Canon in D. Not original, but I love it. Unless I find something I like even more, it'll stick xD.

Comment

I want to walk down the aisle to "You and me" sand by Lifehouse

Comment

We recently decided on Concerning Hobbits from the LOTR soundtrack. May be dorky, but it fits. (:

Comment

@13000km - Thats a really cute idea! Its very nice

Comment

I finally found my ceremony recessional song! I'll probably use the album version.

*Our World of Warcraft Love Story*

Comment

Omg nerdgasm at Concerning Hobbits! What a wonderful idea :333
                    Hmm... I've never thought about this before. Maybe I'll use Hobbits in my Canadian Wedding and I'll get Miguel's cousin to play Tale as old as Time on classical guitar for the Mexican One :3
                    OR Bachīs Prelude from Cello Suite #1 (The song from The Soloist)? Or perhaps thatīs too happy? :P
                    Last edited by DemonxOisin; May 5, 2012, 04:44 AM.

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                    -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                    \

Comment

Frank and I just came back from a wedding. I loved their processional music. They had 3 musicians (cello, violin, guitar) play Secrets by One Republic. Like this:

It was very pretty.

Their first dance song was also by One Republic... it was Good Life:

Read my LDR story!
                      Facebook
                      Instagram

Comment

When my dad got married last year his wife walked down the aisle to White Stripes "We're going to be friends" (the song at the beginning of Napoleon Dynamite)

And when my mom had her reception in May she and her husband sang "In spite of ourselves" by John Prine.

Comment

im using ave maria

Comment

This is beautiful. Came across it today after listening to the original;

I googled instrumentals and found this one, it'd be beautiful from 21 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                            X