Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking to try a Webcam Diary to Dropbox. Any Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to try a Webcam Diary to Dropbox. Any Suggestions?

I've been toying with the idea of making webcam entries and sending them to an online ftp site or Dropbox that only i and my wife can share. She is 17 hours ahead of me and it makes a daily Skype date very difficult during the weekdays, which means only weekends. My idea is to just send brief video messages to each other going over how our day has been, what's new, etc.

Has anyone else done this successfully? What programs did you use in capturing video and editing? Any decent Free programs? I know of microsoft media, which i tried, but was unsuccessful getting sound to work.

Just a thought. Any advice on the best way to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.

You can simply record videos with mailVU and send them straight to your SO's email inbox. I also use Apple's Photo Booth.

Comment

That sounds like a pretty awesome idea! I have Dropbox as well (awesome little critter!).

As far as vlogs, I also happen to vlog! I personally use Windows Movie Maker from Windows Essentials (Windows 7). I find it to be more than perfect.

Comment

Working...
      X