Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ChaCha

Hey yall

I was wondering if anyone has ever worked as a guide for ChaCha (the question answering site) before and what they thought of it? I was thinking about doing it to earn extra money to see my SO in Australia.

I actually did for a while. I mean personally i thought you make next to nothing. It wasn't hard to do or anything but it was just not anything I felt like keeping up with for such little money. BUT! I think with you traveling so far every little bit of money can do you some good =). Give it a try and see how you like it. I guess if you have a few hours every day to spare, or even do it while you watching tv it could eventually add up! Good luck =)

Comment

Thank you! I think I'll give it a go

Comment

that would be really cool! you should do it! haha

Comment

I've also done this. Again, as previously stated, its not a great way to make a lot of money. In fact I never even set up the bank account to collect mine. But if your desperate for a job or cash it is an interesting way to make a little spare money.

Finding myself.

Comment

Oh yeah, I've already got my regular job. This doesn't sound to bad for side money.

Comment

I did that for a few months and would have to recommend against it. In total, it averaged to $0.50 an hour for me; not worth it unless you really enjoy it. I would definitely suggest picking up a hobby that can create some income (learn to knit hats, stuffed animals, or make other hand-made things that you can sell on Etsy for example). That way, even if you don't make as much money as you wanted, at least you had fun doing it!

Comment

Working...
              X