Orange Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orange Mobile

Im on an Orange (UK) mobile contract and i was wondering if Orange customers get free texts between the network? Im sure the guy who sold me the contract said something about it because my mum is also on orange.
    When my SO moves over, i was gonna get a orange SIM and give him my old phone so we could text, but then i know you can pay like £10 a month and get 1000 texts or something when you top up monthly.
    Anyone know?

I have orange but I don't know. Look on the website.

Comment

I did try looking on the website but couldnt find anything to do with it, i couldnt find an email address either

Comment

https://shop.orange.co.uk/mobile-pho.../pay-as-you-go
        There are the options available

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
        Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Im on Orange and i dont get free orange to orange texts, never heard of it. It's possible to get free same network minutes but not heard about free same network texts.
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

My PrePay Orange SIM has an option that has unlimited text messaging between Orange's SIMs for 5 euros per month, alongside 2500 minutes for Orange SIMs and so on... I guess maybe it depends on the country?

Comment

Working...
            X