Sprint Phone...Need to Switch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sprint Phone...Need to Switch.

Basically, Sprint screwed my SO - they are charging him for phone calls he didn't make. They did this exact same thing to my stepdad as well.

We are trying to find an unlimited data plan, something that has free texting and at least, free nights and weekends. I am with MetroPCS down here. I am in Texas. I suggested this to him, but unfortunately, MetroPCS does not service his area. We were going to go with Boost, but it turns out that unfortunately, they are with Sprint, and he needs out of Sprint. He is in Wisconsin (La Crosse). I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on what plans he should go with or you can think of any OTHER non-contract (similar to MetroPCS or Boost) phones he could get? I am trying to stay out of the phones where you buy minutes, because the minutes would be gone and fast. I remember using those myself and they were such a HUGE hassle. I suggested he stay away from T-Mobile as well, because a few years ago, they screwed me and now they're screwing my parents as well.

Suggestions, please and thank you! Unlimited data, free texting, nights, and weekends is what we're looking for.
    candi ❤ austin
    ღ5.11.2011ღ
    ❤ First Meeting [Texas] 2.17.2012 - 2.23.2012 ❤
    ❤ Second Visit [Wisconsin] 4.23.2012 - 4.30.2012 ❤
    ❤ Got Engaged 5.11.2012 ❤
    ❤ Closed The Distance June 24th, 2012 ❤
    [/CENTER]
Working...
X