Google+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google+

Anyone of you guys already using Google+?

I think it's very cool, also for LDRs.

It has a chat, you can even make voice- and video-calls (and that even with more people, which is kind of awesome).

Also I love about it, that you make these circles and you can always choose who sees what.

For example I have one just for my bf, one for my best friends, one for family.. and more...

So I can even post pictures only for my SO that no one else can see - if you know what I mean - but also pictures that would not be interesting for anyone else ^^

The sad thing is, that not so many people are using it yet...

Just wanted to ask if someone else here is using it..

They have a version of circles on facebook as well now where you can choose who sees what. I got myself into the facebook, I don't think I want any more social networks. I like to keep my internet self scarce.

Comment

I know that facebook has that too, but I would need to take some time to make these circles, because I added most of my friends before facebook made these circle-thing.. ^^ and I'm really lazy to do so :P
      in Google+ I'm only going to add really good friends and family and not just quick acquaintances like on facebook - that's why I'm going to switch in the future and I'm not going to use facebook anymore than
      I want to keep this google+ account more private (even more so for the future)

Comment

I have G+ but I don't use it all that often. My SO uses it very rarely as well. We both use Twitter also along with Facebook.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm addicted to social networking. facebook? check. G+? check. twitter? check. foursquare? check (although I use it less). linkedin? check. used to have a myspace. blog? check.

although i'm trying to cut back on the number of hours i spend on them...

2016 Goal: Buy a house.
          Progress: Complete!

2017 Goal: Pay off credit card debt
          Progress: Working on it.

Comment

Haven't been on Google+ in like a month lol... But this Hangout feature is awesome, I wanna try that with my gf.
            Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

Comment

I haven't tried it yet. My friend (who is also in an LDR) uses it fairly often with his SO and they both swear by it.

Comment

My sister's good friend is actually married to the guy who developed Google+.

Other than that, I have no real interest in G+. I'm on it, but rarely use it. Facebook consumes enough of my time.

Comment

I just use it for e-mail...

Comment

Both my SO and I use g+ a lot, it's so easy to just share things with each other on it

Comment

I just found a g+ community which the first post had this site on!

Comment

Me and my SO using hangouts, she always laugh when I wear that pirate hat thing and when i moves, it follows lol.
                        After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
                        I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

We use it for hangout too, the features like inbuilt screen share is pretty cool and we've found the connection to be good, much better than Skype for us!

I too laugh at the pirate hat!

Comment

g+ hangout junkie here

I couldn't use skype on old laptop so the hangout feature was a saver for my LDR. I love it and the youtube sharing thing as well. we quite often share vods we found or songs we like
                            “We're all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness — and call it love — true love.”
                            ― Robert Fulghum, True Love

Met UK 3.08.2012-5.08.12 ->UK 1.12.12-3.12.12->PL 8.02.13-16.02.13->PL 1.06.13-9.06.13->UK 3.08.13-17.08.13->UK 26.10.2013-02.11.2013->PL 30.11.2013-08.12.2013->PL 22.03.2014-29.03.2014->UK 31.05.2014-07.06.2014->PL 06.09.2014-13.09.13->UK 20.12.2014-03.01.2015
                            Closed the distance >21.03.2015
                            sigpic

Comment

Google+ is great, and hangouts are perfect - much better than Skype.
                              You have a lot of fun with the effects in hangouts as well! Definitely recommend Google+

Comment

Working...
                              X