Twitter LDR Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twitter LDR Accounts

I'm new on Twitter and was wondering if anyone has or know of LDR accounts? I found one called @LDRcanwork but am looking for others to fill my feed. I also may tweet and/or re-tweet LDR quotes, so feel free to follow me if you'd be interested. It's a personal account, too. So expect some rambles of my life frequently. My account is @mcquaigkayla. Don't hesitate to post your own personal account either if you're looking for more followers.

Thanks in advanced.

I'm on my phone so I can't see the actual address but this site has one. I do have twitter but its mainly for my hobbies and work so I haven't added any but I've seen this one on here.

Comment

twitter.com/TeensLovee I'm probably going to change the name :P I post quotes, ldr stuff, and random stuff from my life

Comment

i searched your account but couldnt find it on twitter ..
        Last edited by GFI_1155; August 27, 2012, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Cute idea. xD I mainly mostly use my Twitter for other things than LDR though, but maybe I'll give you people a follow! :P

Comment

I have a LDR Twitter. Im tweeting about my life in a LDR, quotes and tips! Username is LifeInLDR
            With you or with no one.

Comment

Working...
            X