Picture Program?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picture Program?

So I was wondering if anyone knows of any picture programs (preferably free or cheap) that you can combine two pictures and make them as one. I guess kinda like photoshopping someone into a picture that wasn't there. I had one on my old phone and it wasn't very good. Any suggestions would be appreciated. =)

I don't know of anything for a computer but I know of an IPhone App called Pic Stitch (which is free). I tried it out for a bit and liked it

Comment

Thanks rixue! Great app but it doesnt do the one thing I really want it to do. Since me and my SO haven't met yet I wanted to make a pic that we were in together but I cant find anything that will do it. Thanks for the tip though I do like the other things that app did so I will be keeping it on my Ipod. =)

Comment

Photoscape can combine photos into a montage as well as general photo editing. If you're looking for something to automatically stitch multiple shots together to make a panorama Microsoft ICE (Image Composite Editor) good for that. Both of those are free however they're not suitable for phones (more laptops/desktops).

Comment

I use photoshop CS5. But I did it as a surprise to my bf and he didn't like it much. He said there was no need of doing these kind of things cause we'll have our own photos together... It was really frustratating cause it took me a lot of time to do it and he reacted so badly to it...
          Anyway, I wish you good luck!

Comment

If you want to create something that looks realistic, you won't get around professional software like Photoshop. BUT you can download a software called Gimp. It works like photoshop, but it is free. You need to install it on a computer though. With some practice, you will be able to make some fun pictures.

Comment

Thanks for all your suggestions!

Comment

Working...
              X