Between You And Me (:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between You And Me (:

Hey guys i haven't been on in awhile because Benny and i had a falling out and we didn't speak for about two weeks and nobody said if we broke up or not, but all is well now and i figured id share an app with you. It's called Between or Between you and me and its an app that has sort of a Facebook feel to it but its just for you and your partner's eyes only. You can share calendars, comment on pictures, post pictures, chat, leave memos for the day, videos, lots, all i know is it saved Benny and I <3

Originally posted by BennyLover View Post
    Hey guys i haven't been on in awhile because Benny and i had a falling out and we didn't speak for about two weeks and nobody said if we broke up or not, but all is well now and i figured id share an app with you. It's called Between or Between you and me and its an app that has sort of a Facebook feel to it but its just for you and your partner's eyes only. You can share calendars, comment on pictures, post pictures, chat, leave memos for the day, videos, lots, all i know is it saved Benny and I <3
    Similar to an app called pair then?

Comment

we also tried between! its pretty good but i prefer the look of pair.

Comment

That looks amazing! Thanks for sharing! <3

Comment

Working...
        X