Show us your Command Central!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Show us your Command Central!

So I just took a pic of my desk (and I probably spent more time on the post processing of this image than I should) but still, I got a little curious about how your command centrals (computer setups that you use to talk to your SO ) look like!

Here's mine!

Coincidence someone else asked me to make a picture today of my desk so I guess I could post mine too. :P

And the wallpaper we both share: https://i.imgur.com/kR0YS.jpg

Comment

I like Your chair

Comment

I don't talk to mine on the computer! Just went to take a pic of my phone and realised... my camera is in my phone... derp.

Comment

Originally posted by Inspirement View Post
          I like Your chair
          Really comfy indeed. Resting like a boss with feet on the desk. :3

Originally posted by MadMolly View Post
          I don't talk to mine on the computer! Just went to take a pic of my phone and realised... my camera is in my phone... derp.
          Would happen to me too for sure if it had to. I guess googling (or whatever search engine) a picture could help.

Comment

Mine is just a laptop, on my lap which is attached to my butt that sits in several different places throughout the day.

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
              Mine is just a laptop, on my lap which is attached to my butt that sits in several different places throughout the day.
              Word. Mine is a laptop that is almost always on top of a 3 ring binder (cheap-o cooling pad?).

Comment

My work closet/command closet:

oh but then I moved some things around to make space for the fish:

First met online: June, 2010
                First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Third visit together: August, 2012
                Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Working...
                X