Symbian or android??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Symbian or android??

I paln on buying a smart phone in few days... I just wana know which OS is the best for LDR apps Symbian or android?? I actually wanted to buy a symbian but every thread here hasnt said anything about apps in symbian so i thought i should ask u all which would be the best choice for LDR apps?

Symbian is old and outdated. Nowadays, Android dominates the smartphone market (outside of Apple of course)

I'm surprised that you can still get a Symbian phone. They are hard to find in a Western country.

Comment

Definitely Android. That's where the developers are, and Symbian is getting really old these days. Go with the future and get something with Android.

Comment

thanks to both of you

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
          Symbian is old and outdated. Nowadays, Android dominates the smartphone market (outside of Apple of course)

I'm surprised that you can still get a Symbian phone. They are hard to find in a Western country.
          I am in eastern country may be thats why symbians are still available here

Comment

Originally posted by SeeRat View Post
            I am in eastern country may be thats why symbians are still available here
            I assumed as much. I don't believe that any of the LDR compatible apps are available on Symbian. It is only Android and iOS now.

Comment

yeah i concluded i should go for android..

Comment

I honestly didn't even know what Symbian is before this post. o.o So I guess that Androids are indeed the best considering contemporary times. They're everywhere!

Comment

Working...
                X