Facebook--ugh!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook--ugh!

Does anyone know how you get certain things to show up in your 'about' box thing under your profile photo on your timeline/wall? I didn't change anything and suddenly it had my freelance job and not my 'real' job on it, and the other day my relationship status also disappeared. Nothing changed there either obviously but I felt my face blanch.

Not sure if this is the right subforum for this one but has this happened to anyone else? I know FB just likes to f@#$ with us.

I cannot see my own relationship status anymore but everyone else can. I don't know of a way to fix it :/

Comment

Yeah, I can't see my relationship status anymore either and my room mate had to reset his yesterday because it disappeared. I'm having this issue with facebook where I can send someone a message/IM and I don't get their response unless I log out then log back in.. even if we're both online when I send it or they reply.. and refreshing the page doesn't help. :/
      "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
      This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
      Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Originally posted by XxFranticLovexX View Post
        Yeah, I can't see my relationship status anymore either and my room mate had to reset his yesterday because it disappeared. I'm having this issue with facebook where I can send someone a message/IM and I don't get their response unless I log out then log back in.. even if we're both online when I send it or they reply.. and refreshing the page doesn't help. :/
        How did he reset his? Did he have to completely remove his relationship and add it again?

Comment

Originally posted by rixue View Post
          How did he reset his? Did he have to completely remove his relationship and add it again?
          Pretty much. But I mean that it disappeared completely from anywhere on his profile and no one else could see it either. Idk if he can see it on his profile now or not.
          "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
          This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
          Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

My relationship shows up fine, so does my SO's, strange, though I get the messaging issue from time to time, doesn't always pop up, have to refresh sometimes

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
            2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
            3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
            4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
            5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
            6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
            7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
            Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
            UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Yeah, my relationship is still on my 'about me' page; maybe it'll show back up on my timeline some day. :/
              As for my job, I tried deleting my freelance job and then adding it back on so my 'real' job would show up; it worked for a while, then randomly switched back one day. FB is just stupid like that.

Comment

Working...
              X