11 Top Apps for LDRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 Top Apps for LDRs

https://digitalromanceinc.com/mens/11-top-apps-to-keep-a-long-distance-relationship-alive/

What do you all think of this list? Any others you would mention or prefer?

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

I think it's a pretty good list. I've never heard of Breakkup before; I think I'll check it out.
    My favorite from the list is Pair (now called Couple and many more features than detailed in the list) and my SO responded well to it too.
    I have Postagram and think it's a great app but I've never used it due to not feeling I have postcard-worthy pictures!

Comment

Awesome! I just made my SO a postagram wishing her good luck on her first week of work! (she starts next weekend) I suck at surprises but I don't want to tell her I did it. Let's hope I can keep my lips shut! hehe

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

We used Avocado! It says on that link it costs to use but we've never been asked to pay anything :s I like it cos you can access it through your computer browser too so if you're on laptop you can chat to SO when they're on their phone and vice versa.

Comment

Originally posted by Mims27 View Post
          Awesome! I just made my SO a postagram wishing her good luck on her first week of work! (she starts next weekend) I suck at surprises but I don't want to tell her I did it. Let's hope I can keep my lips shut! hehe
          That's so sweet!

Comment

neat list, might save this for later use. also nothing that i could think of to add to it.

Comment

couple is amazing. i loveee it. so does he. the part that got us bad was when we looked at the map of how far apart we are.... we both cried. ugh. but i love the thumb kiss and we draw to eachother all the time

Comment

I didn't see Between on the list. We have recently discovered it and we actually like it better than Couple. It's more customizable. Still saves all your dates and is password protected, but it doesn't have the Thumbkiss feature. Really like it though!
                Ignore the Newbie status. This is a new account created by a once very active LFAD member and veteran long-distance lover. After several months away from the site, I'm back!
                Old account name: Rach92g
                This Is Us
                Became A Couple: Friday, May 25th, 2007
                Close Distance: May 2007 - June 2010
                Long Distance (Georgia to California): June 2010 - February 2015
                Long Distance (Georgia to Tennessee): February 2015 - Present
                Got Engaged: May 8, 2015
                Closing The Distance: ?

Comment

I find it hilarious that I posted this and my SO doesn't even have a smartphone for us to use any of these.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

We love love love Couple!!! We looked at Between and decided we liked couple better.

Comment

I recently got a smartphone and after finding the Couple app, i was hooked! I love it and so does he! Everything in one! I really like it saving all pictures and drawings to Moments where you can download them and that it also is accessable from Web.

Comment

Originally posted by ethelynn View Post
                        I recently got a smartphone and after finding the Couple app, i was hooked! I love it and so does he! Everything in one! I really like it saving all pictures and drawings to Moments where you can download them and that it also is accessable from Web.
                        It has limited accessibility from web though. Not full functionality like the app. We tried it. It really only has the IM feature and we can do that in other programs

Comment

I have invited my boyfriend to the Couples app. I already use the Between app with my husband. And I am on Viber with both of them.
                          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Now we are trying Couples app. Thanks for this thread
                            Its hard growing up without a father, but its easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.

Comment

does anyone know of any good games for couples to play?

Comment

Working...
                              X