Found this neat gadget in the making!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found this neat gadget in the making!

I read about this online and now I really want one!
    It is a bracelet that transfers caressing - sort of anyway.

I think it's a really nicely thought out idea

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...say-i-love-you

While it's a neat idea (I like it a lot), I can see issues stemming from this and they play out in my head mainly fights caused by someone losing connectivity to the device, one persons device battery dying, someone forgetting to put it on, someone not tapping it very often, when the couple is fighting them hitting the bracelet very hard to let their SO know they are mad at them. Haha all of those situations are playing out in my head XD.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Originally posted by Riyko View Post
      While it's a neat idea (I like it a lot), I can see issues stemming from this and they play out in my head mainly fights caused by someone losing connectivity to the device, one persons device battery dying, someone forgetting to put it on, someone not tapping it very often, when the couple is fighting them hitting the bracelet very hard to let their SO know they are mad at them. Haha all of those situations are playing out in my head XD.
      Haha these were my first thoughts exactly. I can just see the LFAD threads now "My SO only 'taps' twice a day", "My SO hasn't 'tapped' in the past 2 days, is he falling out of love?"

In my humble opinion, there is such a thing as over-connected.

Comment

Originally posted by mllebamako View Post
        Haha these were my first thoughts exactly. I can just see the LFAD threads now "My SO only 'taps' twice a day", "My SO hasn't 'tapped' in the past 2 days, is he falling out of love?"

In my humble opinion, there is such a thing as over-connected.
        Hahaha true I hadn't really thought about that.

Comment

I love it! I think the problems stated above can be caused by many things. Such as texting (what if you don't text as much one day) Or calling, ect. I think this is great as you can actually feel something. I wish I would have seen it when it was still on kickstarter. Guess I'll wait for launch next year. Thanks so much for sharing!

Also check out Pillowtalk from Little Riot =)

Comment

Now that I'm leaving soon I kinda want something like that but it would never work for us because he has no phone

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
            Married: 1/24/2015
            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by snow View Post
              Now that I'm leaving soon I kinda want something like that but it would never work for us because he has no phone
              Ah that sucks. I couldn't imagine a LDR without a phone =[ I sorrys

Comment

Aww! It's a really cute idea, but kind of reminds me of a modern day beeper. I don't really see the point of it so much as it would be cool. I'm wondering how sensitive the tap button is, because it seems like it could easily be triggered which could cause accidents. I'd totally buy one for my SO and I depending on the cost, but I don't think it'd become a regular part of our communication. Pretty neat

Comment

I really like that I could press it when my SO is at work where he can't have his phone. I think it would be sweet =] They are also incorporating other uses into it so it's not pointless at all. =]

Comment

Working...
                  X