Programs for Picture Slideshows?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Programs for Picture Slideshows?

Does anyone know of any good free programs for creating picture slideshows (like something uploadable to Youtube)? I found a few but then after making the slideshow either it wanted me to pay to add music to it or pay to be able to send it to other people so they could watch it.

I thought it'd b a cute idea to send to the SO. Yesterday I took a picture of everything I did (from going onto the public transportation, to visiting my friend at her office, walking around downtown, and buying coffee), all mundane activities but then I compiled them into a slideshow and included little sentence descriptors at the bottom of each picture with thoughts about how I can't wait until we can spend our days together. I know he'd like it, I just can't figure out how to show it to him without having to pay $40/year! I used Kizoa and was going to try Smilebox but both want payment. Is it possible for using a program that doesn't require payment in any part of the process?
    When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
    no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Can you not just use Microsoft PowerPoint and then upload it to a dropbox type account?

Comment

Most computers come with a basic program for doing things like this. I've used imovie (mac) to make slideshows with pictures and music and I think that PCs come with Windows Movie Maker.
      If you don't have a program already on your computer, I would google "free slideshow maker" or search for it on the cnet download website, so you can read the reviews and make sure it's really free and what you want.

Comment

Just found that I can save PowerPoint presentations as movie files so IŽll try that. Thanks for the suggestions!
        When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far,
        no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

Comment

Working...
        X