Phone only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone only?

Okay, I love some of the suggestions in "Things For LDR Couples To Do." and I want to try some, but we're kind of limited because he only has a phone for Skype while I have a phone and laptop. Is there anyone else in this situation and do you have anything to help with it? I was considering getting him a tablet, but I know he would be distraught that I paid that kind of money for one (although if it's not a name brand, you can find them pretty inexpensive).

Some of the things we're limited on are Skype sleepovers, board games on Steam, movie watching. Well....he does have Netflix on his TV so we could do that.

PS: I originally posted this in Things For LDR Couples To Do, but closed it because it was the wrong section (my mistake and I'm not sure how to delete it). This seems like the right place for it (I think).

Have you played the "Freeze!" game that has been mentioned on LFAD? It's one of my SO and my favorite things to do, and helps us stay connected. Whenever I miss him or want to know what he's doing at that exact moment, I message him "Freeze!" and he has to take a picture as soon as he gets my message. It's a fun little game, and lets you in on his everyday life.

Hope this helps.

"I'll hold you in my heart til I can hold you in my arms."

Met Online: January 5th 2014
    Started dating: January 19th 2014
    My visit to Scotland: May 10th-14th 2014
    His visit to the US: November 2014

Comment

Sounds pretty neat. Anyone know of any good game apps for couples. NOT words with friends. I refuse that game. (I have a reason)

Comment

Matching with Friends?? Lol jk That game seriously hates me I read this yesterday and have been thinking about it and nothing yet. I'm not a big game player really and the ones I do have are single player, but I'll keep thinking
        "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Working...
        X