Phone apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone apps

Here is a list of phone apps that might apply in LDRs. Some you may have heard of before, others not (I had not heard about Love quiz, perhaps I can convince SO to try it?). Hope you find something useful here:

https://datingadvice.about.com/od/Re...lationship.htm
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Hey, I have a couple of apps that could be useful too!

1. Couple
    This is a free, cross-platform app which allows you to add your significant other as your partner. The two of you then have access to a variety of facilities like your own personal timeline, a calendar of all your anniversaries and other important dates, a photo sharing option much like snapchat, the ability to share your location live to let the other person know where you are or to plan out dates, a sketch option for drawing together or to send sketches drawn by you, ThumbKiss a feature which had me and my SO stuck to our screens when we downloaded the app, and a "Thinking of you" bubble that you can send just to let them know you're thinking of them as you drive or drown in your work :P

2. Dubsmash
    A very popular app nowadays, add your face to a plethora of different expressions, quotes and famous dialogues which aren't quite quotes yet. Can be fun for couples as you send the various hellos and love yous and some umm.. "adult-oriented" messages to each other :P

3. Synaptop
    While this app is still sort of under construction and testing, you can try out the desktop version (also still developing but hey, it works.) It is basically like an OS on cloud. You can download various apps (mostly games) and invite your SO (or other friends) to join you in it. Its got tic tac toe, cards against humanity and a couple other good ones I've tried. You can also upload music/videos/movies to the cloud storage and watch/hear the stuff together when you're both logged in and following each other. Great for movie nights where you can watch the movies together. There is an option to rent some movies from their store too, but well.. It costs money. For those of you not incline d towards that, there's an option to watch videos on youtube and vimeo together too apart from your own uploaded videos (read: downloaded movies). It still has some bugs though, so you've got to be a little patient with it.

That's all i can remember right now, will post more which elude me at the moment.

Comment

Working...
    X