Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you are in the same situation as me, with your SO, so far away, it's kind of expensive to call him/her on his/her mobile.
    But I found a solution, and I wanted to share with LFAD, because for me this is a huge discovery

https://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/prices/pay-monthly/

Then you just write te country of your SO, and it will show you how much it is either for landlines than for mobiles...
    But it can varies, for me to call her on her mobile would cost $12 for 120 minutes, but for her to call me 120 minutes, $34... anyway, still cheaper than using a "real" phone

I hope this will help you guys !

It can be quite a money saver I hear. There are also monthly plans instead of pay as you go, depending on where you both live, that could be even less costly Just in case you missed those

Comment

Yeah, my boyfriend has a monthly plan and he pays like 3€ pr 4€/month to call me on my landline Because my internet is crap and especially in the evenings when everyone's using it, there's not a chance to have a normal conversation via skype .

Być tam, zawsze tam, gdzie Ty.

Comment

Personally I will take for the mobile, because I can already call her on her landline for free via "Telmex"

Comment

well i dont use it often but in any case i wanted to let u guys know that if ur partner lives in the US or canada.. all the calls there are free in google call for this year. u can call landlines or mobile phones..

Comment

Skype is good stuff...also check out Rebtel. It's a couple cents cheaper for most of the countries. I've been using it for about 7 months and haven't had a problem. Saves me 8 cents a minute over skype and it doesn't have those annoying hidden connection fees that skype does.

Comment

Working...
            X