iphone 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iphone 4

My SO and I had a skype date last night. He was on his iphone, and I was on my computer. It was nice. The iphone 4 has better web cam quality than our computers do.

Anyone else think the iphone 4 has really good quality or really want one? I know I really want one now!
    LFAD Book Reading Challenge: 3/25
    -Book's finished: Dreamfever, Time Enough For Love, Oceans Apart

-Currently Reading: Dark Lover by J.R. Ward, The Shack

All I hear about the iPhone is how great it is for everything... except making phone calls Don't have one, so I can't give any experience.

Comment

I have an iphone 3g right now. I don't want the iphone 4. I do however want the ability to use my phone for things like skyping. I heard the htc ones are great for that and they don't require wifi. Right now I mainly use my phone to text, IM, and call my SO.

Comment

It's tempting, since Verizon (which has better service than AT&T) is getting the iphone this February...

https://www.apple.com/iphone/notify-me/
        Read my LDR story!
        Facebook
        Instagram

Comment

I have the iPhone 3G and I think I would really love to upgrade to the iPhone 4 when I can upgrade. My SO's mom has it and it's so clearer than my older iPhone
          Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

I love my iphone4, love love love it. Nothing bad so far.

Comment

so you could see him as you skyped? i dont know how to do this on my iphone4.. i have skype but i can only seem to do voice calls and not video.

Comment

I use to have a fancy cell, then realized I was blowing my money for something like that, bought a cheap cell and saved close to 1500 this year alone.... My daughter has the itouch and it is amazing...maybe some day when the kids are out of the house and I can spoil myself again.. :P
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I want an iPhone 4 just to be able to do that... No I want my boyfriend and I to get an iPhone 4 so we can video call each other on our iPhones... my boyfriend has an iPhone 3G and I have an iPhone 3GS but we can only Skype voice call which we do before sleeping usually because my boy can lay down then and I use my laptop because it tends to have a better wireless capability for some reason. lol but my boy doesn't have a laptop. But the iPhone 4 really does look awesome!

Comment

I have the iPhone 4, my SO got the new Itouch 4G (I think that's what it's called?)
                    Apparently you can facetime from the new iTouch with the iPhone 4 but we have yet to figure it out..
                    sigpic

Comment

i love my iphone4 i never have problems with it! always have service! and the webcam quality is really clear :]
                      i've been faithful to the iphones since the first one <3
                      I believe that two people are connected at the heart and it doesn't matter what you do or who you are or where you live. There are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together - Julia Roberts

Comment

I have an iPhone 4 and I love it. I've never had any problems with calls, etc. I used to use it to FaceTime a lot with my boyfriend, but now we just use FaceTime on our Macs.
                        <3

I love my Brazilian. Do you love yours too?

Comment

Ill be getting the iphone4 to better communicate with my SO. He has the iphone4 now, and skypes alot from there as well. I cant wait!

Comment

I have the Iphone 4 and my SO has an Ipod touch with a front camera so we can facetime and it doesn't take your minutes or data usage. I love it!! Def recommend it!

Comment

I love my iPhone 4.. Though I wish AT&T reception is better; I think it's bad due to over loading of users using the network at once.. Other than that I don't have a problem with it.. The FaceTime quality is definitely really good. I wish my SO has skype on his phone so we can video chat.

Comment

Working...
                              X