No announcement yet.

iphone 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the iphone 3 and I find it amazing to use. But i am experienced in how to function it. I also have an ipod. I really want and iphone 4! It'll be so much easier to skype/ face time my boyfriend!

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Oops typo! Sorry!! *an

Comment

I used to use my iPod touch for all the Skype calls. Now my lifeline is MSN =P I think the iPhone is really great, but I'm just happy with my Android phone =) Does everything I want it to.

Comment

I have an iPhone 4s. It has way better cam quality than the iPhone 4. I also have mobile internet so I use skype to talk to my SO everywhere I am since I can't do it at home. I love this phone I swear, it's amaaazing! definately worth the price. It made things so much easier for me.

Comment

Facetime is the best!! love it sooooooo much. It saved my SO and I tons of money. Yes initially you have to buy an expensive device, but you don't need an iPhone. I use my iPod touch and my SO uses the iPhone. Skype quality is nothing compared to the face time quality. Once my iPod stopped charging and I freaked out. I couldn't wait to go to the store and ask for a replacement heheh

Comment

My mother gave me an iphone 4, i wanted a 4s, but they werent available in our city in brazil yet. :/
            our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

Originally posted by Engel View Post
              My mother gave me an iphone 4, i wanted a 4s, but they werent available in our city in brazil yet. :/
              awww couldn't you get it through the internet?

Comment

Damn I'd like a pair of iPhones for me and him indeed!

Comment

Me and my SO both have the iphone 4s and it is amazing!

We facetime where ever we are! i will be on the train on my way home from work, and his drivign home from work ans we face time. The picture quaility is so much better than skype on the laptops too!

Comment

Working...
                  X