Best pay as you go phone plan in USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best pay as you go phone plan in USA?

My SO will be moving in soon (*happy dance*) and I'm thinking he'll probably want a cell phone. Since he'll only be here temporarily (6 month visa) before heading back home I'm thinking a pay-as-you-go or prepaid phone would be the best. Does anyone have any suggestions?

He'll probably only call/text me and maybe a few other people. If he calls home I think skype, gmail or a phone card would be the best options.

I use Straight Talk. I bought the phone at Wal Mart and get the cards there as well. Two plans...30 or 45....I have great CELL service and they use the Verizon towers.

My kids both have Virgin Mobile. 25 a month...they have 300 minutes...and unlimited texting and data...service isn't quite as good in some areas here...but it works for them...
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Although it's not quite pay as you go, cricket has no contract phones - he can pay the flat fee a month and get international calling and texting though, so depending on his needs it may be worthwhile. Just thought I'd bring it up. He can cancel his service at any time.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

i use straighttalk also and love the service

Comment

Working...
        X