my weird phone..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my weird phone..

i have absolutely no problem calling my boyfriend in america from malaysia on my cellphone..
    but, sometimes, whenever he tried to call me, it always says my number doesnt exist

i wonder why..
    does anybody knows? lol

Is he dialing correctly I mean with the correct country code and what not :P

Comment

lol i think so lol i dont know hahahahaha

Comment

I'm guessing it has something to do with getting the country code, area code then phone number all correct. The numbers get so long because of all those additional numbers. /:

Btw, if you have a gmail account, there is a call phone option in the chat box that allows you to call US numbers for free, wherever you are in the world! (:

Comment

Just to make sure he's doing it right, send him this link....https://www.howtocallabroad.com/usa/

It's really good, I need to use it for work pretty often.
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Hi, we have been this problem. (My SO is American, I am Hungarian but same stuff) I can call him and text him, but he can't call me back. He have no troubles with texting to me just with the calls. It might be his phone account / service. We had this trouble beause of his service company doesn't really like calling outside of US stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Flora View Post
              Hi, we have been this problem. (My SO is American, I am Hungarian but same stuff) I can call him and text him, but he can't call me back. He have no troubles with texting to me just with the calls. It might be his phone account / service. We had this trouble beause of his service company doesn't really like calling outside of US stuff.
              Does your SO know that many mobile companies in the US require you to authorize international calling? He should give them a call and check it out
              Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

ahh we solved it in a much cheaper way! Skype is your friend! Even on your phone!

Comment

Working...
                X