LFAD's Popularity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LFAD's Popularity

I just wanted to share this with all of you, especially Michelle & Frank. I'm reading StumbleUpon right now, and I'm under the "relationships" heading/section and I saw the list of 90+ Things for LDR Couples to Do from LFAD show up on the list of articles and topics on StumbleUpon!!! I just figured I'd share that with you all and let you know that word is out there about this site! Congratulations! It made me smile so much to see the site listed up there! =]

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Whoot, that's great to hear More people in LDRs will get to access the site and even those who aren't in a LDR. It totally pays off the work of Michelle and Frank to run the site, plus all the nice peeps on LFAD

Comment

Stumbleupon is the devil! I spend way too much time on there! Thats awesome news though

Comment

im glad!! i loveeee this site(:

Comment

That's actually how I found out about this place.

Comment

We all owe this community that has been built to them and the success (or at least creative date nights) to them! Thank you so much Michelle and Frank!

Comment

I found the site threw Google. Congrats to LFAD for making it on StumbleUpon!

Comment

So awesome this site is getting so popular. It's really gotten me through some tough times and lonely days. I Google Long Distance Relationships and click on this homepage link. I think it's at #2 now when I search. Woo Hoo!!!! This site has really come a long way! I've never used stumble upon, I don't even know what that is.
                Kimberly J
                https://kimberlyandvernon.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ooh, exciting! It's listed as #3 for Google Canada for me But I found this site because someone posted a link on Guyspeak, haha.

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
                  Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

That's awesome!!

Comment

Kudos!

I found this site a while back via Google. It's been a source of nonstop encouragement and support. Thank you, Michelle and Frank, for all the hard work you have put into this site and shaping this community of wonderful people into what it is today. My hat comes off to you.
                      1 Corinthians 13:2 "If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, then I am nothing."

LFAD Book Reading Challenge Goal: 26 books before January 2013
                      Progress: 3/26
                      Current Read: Genghis: Bones of the Hills by Conn Iggulden
                      Next Read: Kahn: Empire of Silver by Conn Iggulden

Comment

I found this site by randomly typing in "Long distance relationships" into google. I found it one night when I was feeling extremely depressed and lonely. I later told my SO about this site, and now we're both proud members

Thank you for your awesomeness, both of you, Michelle and Frank I don't know what we would do without this site! <3

Comment

Working...
                        X