Unblock Country Specific Sites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unblock Country Specific Sites

For anyone who travels internationally, is in another country, or whatever, I have great news! My SO's friend just showed me this website which allows you to access all websites that previously were blocked because of the country. The website is : www.unblock-us.com It gives you a free 4 day trial and then you have to pay $5 a month after that. To me it's totally worth it. I'm not a huge TV watcher, but I sure love me the Daily Show and Project Runway and Pandora. All were previously blocked here in Costa Rica. And now I can access them all!

Give it a try and let me know what you all think!

Wish I would have know about this before I went to China! I still couldn't get onto the websites that were only accessible in the United States such as Hulu because I used a vpn that had me living in Moscow, Brisbane, Hong Kong and pretty much anywhere else in the world other than China. haha. Thanks this is awesome, I will forward this to my friends who are still in China.

我爱我的男朋友我。现在我们一起。

Comment

This sounds awesome! I usually just turn on one of those programs that changes my IP to a US one when I need to go on American sites. The one I use is free but it has really obnoxious pop-up ads so I only use it when I really need to.

Comment

Working...
      X