So much Tech so little works

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So much Tech so little works

HI guys i need a little bit of help my SO and i are a little stuck we try to talk as much as possible but we've had a lot of problems. I'm in Clearbrook, Va most of the day on a back road smack dap in the middle of nothing cell signal is intermittent at best and text come in two three hours late I'm there all day during his brakes so i miss out on the rare chances that hes not sleeping, eating, or studding (yay college) when i get home he wants to talk on Skype witch dosen't work at Fairmont. I end up lessoning to static as he dose homework i don't know what to do he gets bored easily and finds a fault in every program. Hes a former gamer so i let him pick an mmorpg for us to play but for some reason it wont run on my internet connection. Every time i offer up something new he complains its two slow this internet sucks i don't like the graphics something I can not afford a new program right now and hes being so stubern any advice?

What are the specs of your computer? It may not be able to run an mmorpg smoothly. Also, if you have other stuff open while you're playing, close it. It uses your internet connection. This includes icons in the taskbar, like leaving Skype open in the taskbar or AIM or any other programs like that. Skype uses a lot of internet bandwidth so it's best to have that be the only thing you're using unless you have a hi-speed internet connection.

Comment

I use Comcast hes on a college based internet conection its not with my computer because i was able to use the program at his house its the setting my dad put on our wifi conection and now "cant remeber the code"

Comment

So are you not able to connect to your wireless? You can always reset the network and just set it up again. It's real simple.

Comment

tried it its becaues of the way my dad set the wireless programe it im not aloud to change it

Comment

Working...
          X