Back up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back up?

Okay so right now my boyfriend and I don't have the money for cell phones, and I don't think they get long distance. He told me he would let me know when he got a phone.

( I think he is scared to get one because we had a friend of ours date LD when he was still here. The couple was only a 2 hour drive, but she contacted him non stop like he could not even go 2 minutes without getting a text from her and it drove him insane. I think he may be afraid that I will do the same as what our friends gf did. )

That said he still doesn't have the money for one and he said he would let me know when he got one. And I trust him on that.

Right now we only talk on facebook's IM or Webcam. This concerns me as if something were to happen to facebook we would lose contact until it was fixed.

We also use Yahoo IM but we rarely use it, I have skype but I've been having issues with it for a while I am in the process of getting it fixed.

Would any of you guys know of a good back up other than skype ( because I may not get it fixed ) or yahoo?
    Thanks
    " There is always hope.
    "

Skype isn't working? Or is it your cam that's broken? If it's just Skype, you can use ooVoo. You can also use Windows Live Messenger (aka MSN) for IMing too or AIM.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

How about Google Talk? It has video chat! I really like it.

Comment

Working...
      X