Texting/calling issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texting/calling issues

I live in Finland and my SO lives in Scotland, and I thought I would post this problem here in case someone knows something about these things.

Before she changed her phone number, I had no problem texting or calling her, she would always receive them. But after she changed her phone number, we've faced issues with these weird things:

A) She won't receive ANY of my texts
    B) When I get a text from her, it shows her name as it is in my phone, but when she calls, it shows her number - however, the number is exactly the same that is under her name, so I don't know why my phone does it this way

Is there anyone who could help me?
    "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Did she call her provider? I once stopped receiving texts and gave the phone company a call and they had to reset something and it started working again.

Comment

Hmm, I never even thought she might have done that. Thanks for the tip!
      "Everyone smiles in the same language."

Comment

Not sure about problem #1.
        Problem #2, does the one under her name have the area code and everything too? If it is the same exact but still showing just number, check your settings on your phone. Maybe you have a setting where it displays phone numbers only? If it just does it for her though then it must be somethign to do with her provider.

Comment

I have a similar issue with my boyfriend currently (that got solved with me having a dual SIM phone, lol).

He cannot receive texts from my Orange, but can from my Vodafone.

I cannot receive his texts on my Vodafone, but can on my Orange.

xD I decided to not contact the provider before I go to Denmark and change it... which is going to be pretty soon for me anyway. Good luck!

Comment

sounds like a issue to have her bring up with her provider, they should be able to come up with a fix as to why it's doing that.

Comment

Working...
            X