The Question Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Question Game

Do you find yourself wanting to text your SO but not knowing what to say? Do you find yourself stuck in the same "What's up? Not much" conversations?

Sounds like you could try playing my Question Game!

Okay, so, the game is pretty simple. Person 1 (P1) comes up with a question, about anything - food, sex, dinosaurs, music, etc. Person 2 (P2) has to answer. Then, P1 answers his/her own question before P2 has to come up with a question.

Example
    P1: If you were a superhero/villian, what would your power(s) be?
    P2: Um... I think telepathy would be really neat.
    P1: Really? I'd pick telekinesis.
    P2 comes up with a question now. He/she can either go with the superhero/villian theme, or completely change the topic to something like least favorite type of lightswitch.

Think of the most random or crazy questions you can! And of course, some questions wind up leading to full conversations.

This is a great game because it can go quickly (like texting back and forth immediately or talking over IM) or it can be casual - picked up/left off throughout a busy day. And you can play it with all of your friends (not just your SO)!

I like this! I'm gonna try it! Thanks you! :]
    Be surcharged with peace and joy, And scatter them wherever you are And wherever you go. Be a blazing fire of truth, Be a beauteous blossom of love And be a soothing balm of peace...sigpic

Comment

Thanks! I hope some other people find it useful, too.

Comment

i love this, i loved it when you wrote on my post and i love it here!
        haha

Comment

This looks great, I'm going to try it.

Comment

I think I'm gonna have to give this a go with my SO =P We were playing 21 questions with each other the other night and it was great fun!

Comment

Love it!
              My SO and I were playing this weeks ago, and we asked "If you and I bought and island, what should we name it?"
              We are STILL arguing the answer to this question.

First Met Online: October 2010
              First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
              Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
              First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
              Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
              Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
              Engaged!: June 1, 2013
              Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

My SO and I were playing this weeks ago, and we asked "If you and I bought and island, what should we name it?"
                We are STILL arguing the answer to this question.
                Hahaha! Oh man, I completely understand. I've been playing this game for years with people... It's sparked some intense discussion about the most trivial things!

Comment

i love this game, it was a nice way to find out new stuff about ur SO and others...i learned that he doesnt like his name...now when we talk again ill ask him why he doesnt like his name lol

Comment

my SO and I played this for like 2 months straight. he works part time at dominos so when he was between deliveries he's respond. we learned a lot about each other through this. It was also a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                    X