Recording a skype call?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recording a skype call?

The guy that I am talking to right now tends to sing to me when we are skyping and I love his voice. I told him that I wanted to record him singing to me so I can fall asleep to it but I have no idea if recording on skype is even possible. Anyone know how I could record him?

Thanks

i used to have something called supertintin that could record both skype and msn, but i never used it ...
    be sure to ask you SO if you can first.. i know i wouldn't want to be recorded without my knnowledge
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Oh yeah I told him I wanted to record him and he said he was fine with it. I would never record him without him knowing.

I will check that out thank you very much. <3

Comment

Here there's a software that lets you record your screen I hope it's usefull https://camstudio.org/

Comment

Sounds like a good idea =) I'll take a look too, and catch him out when he isn't looking lol.

Comment

Working...
          X