Listen to the Radio Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Listen to the Radio Together

Many radio stations have online streams. My boyfriend and I like to listen to one of his local stations together:

Radio Planeta

They play mostly new music, so it never gets old or boring unless we listen to it constantly. It works here in the US, too. This way you can listen to music or programming together, or even share your favourite local station with your SO while you guys are too busy to talk.

Here are some other radio stations that have streams (all local, of course):

Local NPR station (click left "Audio Streams") (NPR = mostly informative and lightly political news and talk shows, if you aren't familiar)
    Star 99.9 (more family-friendly but contemporary music, lots of Christmas music around Christmas time)
    98Q (newer music, more pop)
    KC101 (newer music, more hip-hop)

Otherwise, just check out the website of one of your favourite local radio stations! Chances are they have a stream.
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

It's probably been mentioned somewhere around here, but it would be fun to call in and request a song and dedicate it to your SO

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Originally posted by CanadianGirl View Post
      It's probably been mentioned somewhere around here, but it would be fun to call in and request a song and dedicate it to your SO
      I really like that idea! I've actually heard someone do that before.
      Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
      Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
      Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Working...
      X