Need ideas for things to do for LDR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need ideas for things to do for LDR

My boyfriend and I have been together since 2010, and we are trying to come up with activities that we can do together. We both talk and text on the phone and we have skype. We both love writing letters and recieving mail. We also just discovered a website where we both can play tetris. Any suggestions would be wonderful.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

< her boyfriend.

I'm up for trying anything once. She's the most important person in my life outside my immediate family and means the world to me.

Comment

Take a look at the 99 Things to do From a Distance list.

Comment

And if the list that NaNi sent you doesn't work out, you guys could always find common ground. For example, my boyfriend and I will be reading the Sherlock Holmes series together. Maybe you guys can find an activity to do together that will take you a while? Like reading the same book Or making a list of movies you should watch together and do that.

Comment

Thank you for the list and the book idea. We have a few books we are planning to read

Comment

Thanks everyone for the ideas! They are all wonderful. Can not wait to read a book with my SO.
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
            X