From the 99 things list...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the 99 things list...

What are your favorite things to do on the 99 things list? Other than the probably obvious skyping...

Watching movies together, sending virtual flowers, the 1000 questions for couples e-book, sharing the LDR bracelets, sending e-cards, cooking together, being naughty , sending telegrams...

Comment

Watching movies/tv shows at the same time, play a game together, read a book together, listen to music together, cook/eat together, writing a letter on love letter day!, keepsake boxes!!, save texts, we've done the mizpah charms, send a geogreeting, countdowns, and...I sent him a telegram once =D

Comment

I sent him cloth cut outs with my perfume on them and he LOVES it! He puts them in him pillow so that when he goes to sleep he can smell 'me'.
        "She is motivated by love. The world moves for love - it kneels before it in awe."

Comment

love letters

Comment

that totaly works! i've done that also

Originally posted by meganrey View Post
            I sent him cloth cut outs with my perfume on them and he LOVES it! He puts them in him pillow so that when he goes to sleep he can smell 'me'.
            that totaly works! i've done that also
            LOVE NEVER FAILS.

Comment

the only ones I've done are texting, write him poetry, bake him cookies and send him the personalized crossword.

Comment

My first thought when I saw this was "I got 99 problems, but a b*tch ain't one." :/
                My SO and I don't really do much of this. We mostly just talk on the phone and skype. We are broke students so we rarely get each other material things, but I did get him a present for our upcoming anniversary - I'm excited to see his face when he opens it
                We wrote each other maybe one letter each and that was a couple years ago.
                I keep a shirt of his and I make him wear it every time we are together so that it smells like him so I can cuddle with it when we are apart. He has recently started taking my most recently slept on pillowcases to do the same.
                We've never really been the kind for these gestures. Mostly just sweet messages and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                X