Killing Zombies Together :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killing Zombies Together :)

Hey guys! Peter and I have been playing a game called Dead Frontier lately.
    Basically the idea is to kill zombies. Slightly nerdy, but hey. It's fun.

It's great because we get to play a game where our avatars can interact with eachother.
    He also likes it 'coz he can "protect" me haha. (I don't need protecting, I'm pretty badass with my machinegun.)

Anyway, here's the link if you're interested. It's fun to play over skype.
    https://www.deadfrontier.com/

I've played it before Years ago, someone I used to know asked me to join him playing this and although I don't play anymore, I can certainly agree with you and say it's really good fun.

I thought you were mentioning Call of Duty zombies from Black Ops when I read the title, that's good fun multiplayer too lol.

Comment

Cool, looks like fun. My SO and I have an obsession for anything zombie so we will definitely have to try this out!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

I thought also that you were refering to COD Black Ops Zombies when i read this, my SO and i always used to play that together! This looks like a good game, might give it ago

Comment

It's worth it It's free too, which is a bonus haha.

Comment

I got WAY too excited when I read the title! Me and Oli have been playing so many games. Left4Dead, L4D2, Dead Island, Borderlands, etc. I'll definitely check this out, we're always looking for new games to play. Thanks for posting it. Cx

But yeah, there are things like secondlife and such where you can interact, but you can't actually DO much. I absolutely love it when me and Oli protect each other in games, or when he'll make me take all the better supplies. >//3//< I don't know what I was doing with my ex; he never let me have anything to do with his games.

Comment

Working...
            X