sending flowers to hotel rooms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sending flowers to hotel rooms?

Denise is going away to Australia on Thursday and i was wondering if i could send her flowers to her hotel room? ive been wanting to send her flowers for awhile now and while shes away on vacation i wanted to show her im thinking about her while she's away so can i do that?

My boyfriend sent me a wonderful bouquet of flowers 2 weeks ago. How? He searched the internet for some nearby florists close to my city , or in my city. Then, he called/emailed them (not sure which one), made his order ( you ll most likely need a credit card for this ), and VOILA! They were amazingly beautiful!
    Also, you can check this site : www.proflowers.com
    Seems like they do international deliveries.
    Hope this bit of info is a bit useful to you!
    Good luck and best wishes!

Comment

I'm working at a hotel, and I think it'd be possible yes.
      You'd want to call (or email) the front desk of the hotel and let them know, then just give the hotel's address to the florist. Probably wont need the room number, the receptionist should take care of everything as long at they know the name (make sure the room is in her name if in doubt!).
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I would speak directly to the florist and the hotel if you can. I'm sure you can order flowers online easily, but I'd want to talk to them and explain it to them just to be sure that everything is clear. It's a really sweet idea and would be a wonderful reminder of you while she's on her trip!

Comment

I did this for my mom last summer, and it's not too difficult if the florist delivers. All I did was find a florist close to her hotel, place my order, and write the delivery address as the hotel's. The receptionist took care of things... My mom just had to show them her ID to pick them up.
          Hope you get to do this for Denise. It's a really thoughtful gesture.

Comment

i actually have it set up for tomarrow so she'll get them when she wakes up

Comment

How sweet! Glad it worked out.

Comment

Working...
              X