Origami!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Origami!!

I got bored today at work, and while my boss wasn't around (shhhhhh), I started looking up origami things to make on the web. Some of my collegues got involved too and it was really funny, mostly because I failed at making everything, even the "easy stuff" meant for kids to make!! lol

So if you and your SO are feeling creative, I was thinking it might be fun to try some of them on skype together. Maybe make each others favourite animals and send them to each other. I know my SO and I would probably just crease up at each others failings :P

I found this site https://www.origami-instructions.com/ but I'm sure there are several others too!!
    Si tu n'etais pas la
    Comment pourrais-je vivre
    Je ne connaitrais pas
    Ce bonheur qui m'enivre
    Quand je suis dans tes bras
    Mon coeur joyeux se livre
    Comment pourrais-je vivre
    Si tu n'etais pas la

Love that will not betray you, dismay or enslave you. It will set you free.
    Home could be anywhere when I am holding you

"DONT RUIN MY DREAM OF MINITURE HIPPOS"

This is such a fun idea! I will share this with my boyfriend for sure :3

Comment

My SO made me some beautiful origami roses last year for v-day. He said it took him hours to figure it out, well worth it though.

Comment

I do a lot of origami to decorate my windows (I hang them with floss ) at home and in my classroom. I've used a few websites and this one is my favorite.

Comment

My SO sent me origami hearts with a letter one time. I loved them so much
          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~*** So Much Love to Share ***~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

This is really cool! I was actually talking to my SO when he was here about wanting to learn origami!

Comment

Hmm...I may make the origami heart with wings for him as part of a Valentine's Day present.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I love this idea! It'd be like pulling teeth getting my bf to do this with me, but I just might with or without him >.<
                "The Only Heaven I'll Be Sent To,
                Is when I'm Alone With You."

Met: Sometime in 2016
                Started Relationship: August 9, 2017
                First Visit: December 7, 2017
                Closed the distance: February 9, 2018

Comment

Working...
                X