RIFT - In-game marriages on Valentines Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIFT - In-game marriages on Valentines Day

The MMO RIFT is hosting a contest on Valentines Day, attempting to be entered into the Guinness Book of World Records for "Most In-Game Marriages in a 24-Hour Period"...so they are asking one and all to come and get married (in-game, of course). Additionally, they are asking for entries about how online games have played a part in your relationship, and winners will receive the "full wedding treatment" that day.

Here's the link to the RIFT website announcement.

This seems like it might be fun! I've never played RIFT, but met my honey in WoW (as I know many of us have) and had a wedding in Second Life, so I have a soft spot in my heart for this sort of thing. They do have a free membership as well. Apparently they even have an instance created specifically for weddings. That's just awesome.

Anybody else celebrating the "big day" in-game?

lol i used to play Rift. Was leader of Wicked. But left it when they did the free server tranfers when all the bigger better guilds came to our lil server and took alll the firsts : (
    Never done in game marriages and my SO wouldnt either. We actually relaly liked the game but too much drama in my guild...another reason why we left : (

Comment

Working...
    X