What to do... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to do... ?

Okay so I am trying to think of some fun things that me and my SO could do together and this would be so much easier if he had his own computer but he doesn't. That's what makes this harder. As of right now, he goes to the library and uses their computer to get on TinyChat with me as often as he can, and on the days that he works (a few days a week, sometimes less) he will get on IMVU, a virtual world that we actually met on, and the rest of the time we are texting - almost constantly texting. I would just like to figure out some fun things that we can do, maybe while texting, or when we are on TinyChat together? If anyone has any ideas please share!

Also, I kind of want to do some kind of date night thing, but I'm not sure how I could. Ideas on that too would be appreciated.

BTW - Happy Valentines Day!!!

I often have the same problem with my SO. His family has a computer but he can't get on very often or for very long. We send each other pictures and videos all the time! Like of the sunset, and then we talk about holding each other and watching the sunset when he does finally come here Also, laying under the stars at the same time. Because the time difference we don't get to see the sunset and rise at the same time but we can look at the moon and stars which is really nice. On tinychat we like to have group dates sometimes. It's really fun Or we like dance for each other or sing for the other. Myyearbook.com (where I met him lol) has some really fun games, and even a couple quiz you can do while videoing. I hope you both have an amazing valentines day!

Comment

I'm not sure how well it would work because I know some libraries/public computers block game websites, but OMGpop might be fun for you two. You can play games that happen in pretty fast paced rounds, so you can get a lot in. I reccomend "draw my thing" (its like pictionary) because you get a LOT of laughs.

Comment

OMGPop is great; and if he has a good enough phone (web enabled for instance), perhaps try some of Zynga's games. My boyfriend and I recently have been really getting into Words With Friends.

Comment

Good ideas! Thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X