Reading Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading Together

Maybe I'm a little behind, but my friend just showed me you can download a free Kindle App on you computer!

Since some books are under a dollar (and some are free!) I figure this a cheap, cool way to spend time with your SO: reading together.

Here's the link~
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.ht...cId=1000493771

That's cool! Thanks for the share. My SO and I are currently reading Time Travelers Wife together (but I'm reading the actual paper copy and he's reading it on his kindle).

Comment

Hey, whatever works We just read The Lovely Bones together

Comment

My SO and I started re-reading the entire Harry Potter series together last semester. We're only on book two because we're so busy, but it gives us something to do! Great thread

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Yaaamiii View Post
          That's cool! Thanks for the share. My SO and I are currently reading Time Travelers Wife together (but I'm reading the actual paper copy and he's reading it on his kindle).

I looove that book!

---------- Post added at 10:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Originally posted by Kristin91 View Post
          My SO and I started re-reading the entire Harry Potter series together last semester. We're only on book two because we're so busy, but it gives us something to do! Great thread

I read and re-read harry potter more times than i can count, more than 50 times each book, I kid you not!

and my SO and I watched all the movies again last year in a one week marathon! was great!
          our story.

sigpic

02.02.2012 - When we got married and closed the distance once and for all

"If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."

Comment

The most that we've read together is a big long two page essay that I wrote im about what foods that I like and don't like. It was funny and made him laugh, he read it all out while we were on msn I found a random story generator last night and generated one that used our names and his favourite car, item etc. We read it in our heads though. He doesn't really like reading at all. I love reading, and miss it quite a bit actually.. Just being able to sit down with a good book and get your mind lost in that bit of fiction instead of reality for a little while.

Comment

Working...
            X