Birthday Plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday Plans

I am totally clueless on what to do for my SO's birthday! He's going to be home for his 20th birthday, which is on March 5th. I want to make it special, because it's his birthday obviously, but also because it's the last day we get to spend together before he goes back the next morning. I have school from 12:30pm-6:15pm, but after that I am free. I am thinking of taking him to dinner and treating him, but I have no idea what else to do. I was thinking of taking him to the Planetarium to see a Pink Floyd or Beatles laser light show, but the planetarium is under renovation until the summer so it is closed. -___- Anyone have any ideas?

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Are you into cookery at all? How about finding a simple cake recipe and baking him a cake? Or failing that, decorating a plain one from the supermarket!

Edit: Oh, sorry, just read your post again; you mean in terms of an activity or an event, right? I'll have to think a bit harder about that one
    Last edited by lademoiselle; March 2, 2012, 10:34 AM.

Comment

I have two ideas....

Is there a movie he really wants to see? Maybe you could do dinner and a movie. Of course let him pick the movie and the dinner.

Do you like to bowl? My SO and I love to bowl. It's basically the only thing to do near the little town we grew up in though haha. I'm soo bad and it's funny for him :P

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
      Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
      Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
      Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
      Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

Working...
      X