Everyone knows I love you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone knows I love you.

So I just had a stupid idea that I wanted to share.

What if, instead of telling your loved one that you love them, they got messages or letters from 5-10 other people saying "I know <name> is crazy about you." or "the other day <name> said <incert sweet romantic thing here>..."?

I think it could be a fun thing to try. But, I'm uncaffinated. What do you people think?
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

How would we do that? Convince another person to write to our sweethearts, I mean.

Comment

Well if we had enough interested people here it'd work. Or if you have supportive friends at home who'd think it was cute, they could do it.

Comment

I did something similar in my last care package to my SO! I had a dinner party and had all my friends write him a note to include- they all wrote him something about how they knew how much I missed him, that I talked about him, etc. I think he'll really like it, but the stupid package hasn't arrived yet.

Comment

That is such a cute idea! My SO and I met in a chatroom and one time, I got several private messages by others that we also chatted to telling me that how much Ky loves me, which he obviously put them up to but I thought it was very sweet .

Comment

Mayhaps I'm not as silly as I thought!

Comment

I guess not!

Comment

oh I think that would be awesome!!!!

When I tell Mark things about how my mom or sister or my dad or someone asked how he was, he loves it. Or when they say to say hi to him...so i think he would REALLY love this...that is a great idea!!

Comment

What a wonderful idea! Actually, when I was just getting to know my husband, I relied a lot on my friend's opinion (who had been there when we met and also at our subsequent meetings, as it was in a club my friend and me went to) on what she thought were his intentions. One time, she said "haven't you seen the way he looks at you?" It was very important to me that she saw that he was sincerely interested, too. When you're in love yourself, you sometimes fool yourself into thinking the other person feels the same and it's only when people you trust see that person's affection towards you, too, that you believe it.

Comment

That's an awesome idea and I know my boyfriend would love it, too bad my friends in utah don't exactly like him =/

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

This is an awesome idea! I'm actually going to have some of my friends online do this for me, & then i think i might compile them into a video <3

Comment

Working...
                      X