A day in the life of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A day in the life of

I've seen things posted like this on blogs and LJ. I thought it'd be nice to do in a LDR too. It might help close that distance gap a little ^^

I'll just copy pasta what it says in the LJ com :P

What is a Day in my Life?
    Easy...70 images (INCLUDING THE TEASER) or less that tell your story from the time you wake up (or within 15 minutes because we like bed head) and about one picture per hour or so until you go to bed (or within a short time before). Not 2-3 hours. Time checks are not required, but it helps to have them so people get a sense of the time of day.

A day starts when you get up in the morning and ends when you go to bed at night. It does not start halfway through one night and to the next one. Wake-sleep. That's it. The only way around this is if you wake at dusk and sleep at dawn or live a similar lifestyle.
    I also remember seeing this blog awhile ago where 2 friends who lived on opposite sides of the country would take pictures at the same time each day and post it. I'll see if I can dig it up. Or if anyone knows what I'm talking about. ^^;; It was sometimes funny because they'd take a picture of their breakfast and they'd be eating the same thing :P

Rane and I did this for each other randomly. We both loved it. Felt so much closer getting to see the things that we normally didn't get to! He and I have a just the two of us blog that we posted to each other on, and we would put them up there for the other to find. Anyway, totally a fun thing to do.

Comment

Working...
    X