The Endless Forest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Endless Forest

I thought I'd pop by and share this idea with you guys, because I've had so much enjoyment out of it...
    I'm sure the topic of MMOGs has come up before, but I doubt this one has ever been mentioned because it is not really a 'game' per say, but an interactive screensaver. I don't think it's on the list of MMOG posted earlier either.

In the Endless Forest, you are a deer, and so is everyone else. There are no usernames or chat and your deer can only be recognised by a pictogram above its head. You start out as a fawn and after a month it grows to a stag (but it's easy to customize it to look more feminine, eg feathers instead of antlers)

It's very idyllic and peaceful, and it's lovely to curl up next to your SO's 'deer' under a willow tree or by a pond, or even play hide-and-seek. There are no goals to complete so you can concentrate completely on your partner.You can also use a couple of interaction options, like dancing and nuzzling (my favorite, is cute) It works well if you have msn open, too, so you can talk, but it's fun trying to guess what your partner means as they use body language to talk.

If you're interested, it's free at~
    https://tale-of-tales.com/TheEndlessForest/

Sounds really cute, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Working...
    X