Game for smartphones! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game for smartphones! :)

It's not especially a game just for couples but a lot of fun.
    You both need smartphones (Android or Iphone I think) to play it!

The app is called "draw something" and there is a free version.

How it works:

You choose one out of three words and then try to draw what it says.. your partner gets letters and has to find out through your drawing what word it is. And then in the next round you can watch how he/she guessed it and then draw a new one for him/her.

It's a really cool game and we have a lot of fun, especially because we are both not very good with drawing .

My cousin showed it to me the other day and I thought I'd share it with you!

EDIT: you need internet to play it (either on the phone or WIFI)
    Last edited by Lilly9886; March 28, 2012, 04:49 AM. Reason: forgot something ^^

OMG I love to play Draw Something with my gf! Works even better on an iPad though :P
    Sometimes I just randomly write cute stuff to the drawings haha
    Close together or far apart, you're forever in my heart.

Comment

that's very cute idea i saw your post last night and i tried it today with my SO we both loved it we had so much fun while we both are not good in drawing
      thanks so much for the awesome idea

Comment

I am playing that too!
        But my man doesn't have a smartphone yet, so we cant play that sadly.
        ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Oh man.. Don't get me started, it's taking over my life. I'm playing it with 18 people at this point and its a day job 0_o
          \\ Someday everything will all make perfect sense. So for now, laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything //
          \\ happens for a reason //

\\ We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing //

\\ When I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy.” //
          \\They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life!! //

Comment

Working...
          X